- SRL.in is an online test requesting and result reporting service of SRL Limited
(SRL Limited). SRL Ltd. has made and will continue to make all efforts to include precise, accurate and regularly
upgraded up-to-date information on SRL.in. However, in view of the possibility of human error and the
inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information.
This information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians.
- All users of the site agree and accept that all access and use of the website SRL.in and/or any website linked to SRL.in and the contents thereof shall be at their own accepted risk.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services and operations, which may be impacted by numerous factors outside our control. You agree that the terms and conditions of use and all incorporated agreements between us and you may be automatically assigned by us, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger, acquisition or liquidation.
- The information (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services on this Site are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor health care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with your medical history. Use of this Site, does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- While SRL attempts to keep all the information on the Site up-to-date, medical treatment and knowledge change quickly, and this Site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of all information on a particular topic. SRL makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on this Site. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the disclaimer and terms and conditions at the SRL Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Site and materials contained in the Site.
CONDITIONS OF REPORTING
- It is presumed that the specimen belongs to the patient named or identified in the test request form / electronic test request form
- A test requested might not be performed for the following reasons
- Specimen quantity insufficient (inadequate collection/ spillage in transit).
- Specimen quality unacceptable (haemolysed / clotted/ lipemic etc.)
- Incorrect specimen type.
- Test cancelled either on request of patient or doctor, or because of incorrect test code, test name or specimen received. Reference may be provided to a new Accession No. under “COMMENT” if the specimen has been re-accessioned for a different test. It is expected that a fresh specimen will be sent for the purpose of reporting on the same parameter(s), if required.
- A test requested might yield “INVALID RESULTS” for various technical reasons and this response will appear against the test name followed by a detailed comment at the end of the report
- A report that carries a “PRELIMINARY” status signifies that results are yet to be reported for one or more of the test, or else, as is the case with many microbiology test, a “FINAL” culture, identification or drug susceptibility result might be pending. In such case, the descriptor “RESULT PENDING” will be printed alongside the test name in the “RESULTS” column and will be replaced by the test results whenever the latter are ready. The report will, when completed, acquire a “FINAL” status. The final result report will be available on the website only for 10 days in normal cases unless otherwise there is a special agreement with SRL
- If the collection date was not stated in the Test Requisition Form, the same will not be printed on the report
- Tests parameters marked by asterisks are excluded from the “scope” of NABL accredited tests.
- Any query pertaining to this report may be directed to the Customer Care Group.
- Some tests are referred to other laboratories to provide a wider test menu to the patients. The details of the laboratory where the sample was referred to, can be obtained from the Customer Care Group.
- Client can print from the website either in preprinted stationery provided by SRL or in A4 size plain stationery. In case of printing on A4 size stationery, ‘with label’ report format has to be selected.
- In case of preprinted stationery, CLIENT will ensure that the report alignment is proper before distributing to the CUSTOMER and printer is selected, and routinely monitored and serviced, such that all distributed reports are complete, free of blemishes, artifacts, or moiré and clearly and accurately rendered to match the content shown in the provided PDF files, as viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader. All the reports printed at the client end should have minimum brightness of 96, using a laser/DeskJet printer at a minimum resolution of 600 dots per inch. For reports containing images all reports needs to be printed in high end printer with minimum resolution of 1200 dots per inch.
- While it is understood that print out variations will occur, CLIENT will ensure that printing is consistent throughout each printed report, and sufficiently consistent with the on-screen presentation to convey the same meaning.
Steps & Conditions for Online Payments (e-Pathology)
SRL e-Pathology service allows customers to place test orders online. The customer has to register themselves on the website (SRL.in) to avail of this facility.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. All online transactions and payments are subject to acceptance of terms & conditions mentioned on www.SRL.in Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility
- Online Card Payments
- Visa and Master Card payments can be processed through an online payment gateway system. To make the transaction safe the bank authorizes the card transaction directly without any information passing through SRL. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on the internet connection) the bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
- SRL.in as a Entrust Certified Site, uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology and other sophisticated methods to protect the credit card information. You can book your tests online using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). You can be assured that SRL offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your payment is private, safe and secure.
- SRL does not have access to your credit card details.
- Internet Banking
- If you have an account with the banks that we admit, then you can pay for your order through respective bank's net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. "www.SRL.in" processes the payments through an online gateway system which enables safe and secure transaction.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in SRL’s records.
- Confirmation: You should not take any action based on information on the Website until you have received a confirmation of your transaction. In case of confirmations to be received by email, if you do not receive a confirmation of your transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our customer care.
- SRL's Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.